Washington State Department of Revenue has developed a new app for both Android and IOS systems that lets you calculate the correct sales tax for your current location.
Make business easier by saving and downloading tax rates for multiple locations so you never have to calculate the rate for your frequent customers.
**The following links to mobile app software are provided “AS IS” and are intended for information purposes only.
- Find the WA combined state and local tax rate at your current location using GPS, or by looking up an address
- Easily name, save, update, and share locations— no login required
- Enter your taxable amount for each location, and the sales tax and total charge will be calculated for you
- Share location and rate information via email or text message
- Download or share a spreadsheet with all of your saved addresses, location codes, and calculations
- View locations on a satellite map
- Confirmation code generated by each search to save for audit purposes
*The app does not currently provide lodging or motor vehicle sales and rentals rates. Visit our sales and use tax page
for those rates.
Never used the app? Read about the main features below by clicking this link:
DISCLAIMER: The accuracy of this information is subject to the source material found at the link listed below. Manning & Associates, its affiliates, employees, and assignees provide this information “AS IS” for informational purposes only. If this material is subject to copyright laws and is not subject to fair use, please contact Manning & Associates to have the offending material removed.